Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag!

Ok... So this is the tenth picture in the fourth file I have of pictures. (Does that make sense? The tenth picture that was in file number four in Taylor's "pictures" file...) It's from Cali Lou's twenty first birthday party (ha ha, old lady). We went to a water park, and I think this one is Rachel going down a monstrous water slide. It was for a slideshow. I think it's down there somewhere....

I now tag... Kirsten (yes that's right, I'm making you blog), Emily, and anyone else who may frequently read my blog that I don't know about. :)

3 comments:

Aprendendo na web said...

hi im from brasil ok my blog
http://navegueeaprenda.blogspot.com/

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Kirsty said...

ugh... Taylor, you know how I hate blogging.