Friday, November 21, 2008

Fishy Face

Yesterday my mom, Brendon and I went to an aquarium, and it was absolutely amazing! We held long octopus-like starfish, tarantulas, scorpions and snakes. (I even let a huge boa constrictor wrap itself around my neck. AACK!) So anyway, we saw a whole bunch of beautiful and strange fish. Mostly strange. When we came home I guess I was in a fish mood, because I had an odd urge to paint fish on people. So I did. The curvature of their faces made the fish kind of distorted at some angles, but you get the idea.
























3 comments:

Cali Hinckley said...

That has got to be the COOLEST thing I have ever seen in my entire life!!! You are so weird. I wish that my brain was all...different like yours- you'll make millions one day squid. LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

You creative little bugger! Can you do me a favor? I can't get a hold of Kirsty...would you have her send me an invite to her blog?

marni.paystrup@aggiemail.usu.edu

Sorry to use you, but I still love you! I wish I had your creativity.

Emily said...

That is completely awesome, TJ!! I wish I could get my brain & hands to be as imaginative & creative as yours. You blow me away:)