Sunday, November 23, 2008

i'm it once again...

So people keep tagging me without realizing-i've got no one to tag! I've always been bad at this game(darn recess). Ok Mom, here goes:

3 of my recent favorite purchases: (i don't buy much)
1. everything you need for a recording studio in your house. This was a long time ago, but I just paid Colby for my half of it. :)
2. a squirt bottle. Whoo hoo!
3. ...I can't think of anything else that I've bought. boughten? buyed...

3 favorite movies
1.August rush
2. the Labrynth
3. Larry boy and the fib from outer space

3 things I haven't done yet. emphasis on yet.
1. made a cd with Colby and Kirsten, and really whoever wants to join me.
2. learned to dance
3. learned a foreign language. or three.

3 things I can't live without
1. food
2. water
3. shelter

3 of my favorite dishes
1. BLTs are the food of the gods.
2. pretzels. you can literally put anything on a pretzel.
3.anything that contains carbohydrates.

3 of my favorite tv shows
1. CSI New York
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI

3 of the last places I've traveled
1. Idaho
2. Austria
3. Switzerland (my all time favorite so far.)

3 of my favorite treats
1. chocolate chip shakes from iceburg
2. cookie dough
3. flamin' hot cheetos

3 things I'd buy if money weren't an issue
1. a house
2.a house-trained tiger to go in said house
3. a cello. and someone to teach me to play the cello.

people I tag
Aubree
and um... Julie, you need to start a blog. :)

1 comment:

us said...

Hey TJ... I just wanted to thank you again, and let you know I posted your pics and put the link to your blog on mine.. so if you get random comments, wondering if you can do pictures for them... thats why :) anyways.. thanks again, you rock.