Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Still Alive!!!

I've been informed numerous times by Lindsey and Cali that my lack of posts makes it seem like I have fallen off the face of the earth. Don't worry! I haven't! So let me update you. I decided to move back in with my parents a while ago, and I now take the bus to school. Let me tell you, the bus is the best place to go for people watching. I've seen homeless men wearing top hats, couples cuddling (not all of them hetero), and a former peer of mine fall asleep on the guy next to him. It's an excellent form of entertainment. I've also been doing face painting for a company called Face Painting Illusions. We have been working at Thanksgiving Point at the Cornbelly maze, and Barnyard Boo. It's a fun job to have.. I'm going to do Jordan Valley's Halloween party tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures from that. We also do parties, in case anyone's interested.

No comments: