Friday, August 22, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

I got tagged by Marni.


3 Joys



-Getting letters from Brandon! (who by the way left for the Dominican Republic yesterday; I got to talk to him on the phone! and although I bawled my eyes out afterward, it was totally worth it. anyway, back to letters.) Nothing compares to the joy when you open the mailbox and there's a letter in there- for you!



-Dancing with Alex. Handicapped kids are the bomb! I count him as one of my all-time best friends. And he's such a good dancer. ;)



-Laying on the grass. It's so relaxing. I love it whether I'm with the neighborhood laughing or playing mafia (yeah Susan Circle!!), or if I'm just alone doing absolutely nothing!






3 Fears



-Creepy crawling insects and or arachnids. Shudder. I used to have nightmares where they were crawling all over me, and I'd claw my face to get them off. Sick.


-Windows at night. when the lights are on you can't see out of them, but anyone or anything can see in.


-Hagfish and Lampreys. Just look at them. what's not to fear?




3 Goals




-finish college and get married in the temple.


-visit africa.


-Eventually have flat abs. :)




3 Current obsessions




-Fountain pens. Even the dullest of things seem interesting when written with a fountain pen.


-Singing in the shower and dancing in the rain!


-Teaching myself random skills. The most recent being crocheting. And soon to come... carving!




3 Random Facts




-I play the bagpipes (although I haven't done it for a few years)


-I had never had a hamburger until Brandon made me eat one about a year ago. I still have only had 2.


-um... I've been to seven different countries in Europe on a tour last summer.
I tag Mom, Cali, and Lindsey.



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

TJ if you don't have flat abs, then I don't know if there is such a thing... ;) I hate creepy crawly things too! I'm glad you got to talk to Brandon!

Emily said...

You are too cute for words Taylor! I agree with you completely on your fears, especially the windows...I hate dark windows.

Cali Hinckley said...

Taylor! post something!! If I didn't live with you I'd think you had fallen off the earth! :)